We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Requirements and skills:
- Any graduate with minimum 2 years of experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator and hardware knowledge.(Preferable MCSE & CCNA Certification).
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills